Position: Nurse Tutor (2 Positions)
Reports to: Principal Tutor
Duty Station: Wamba
Academic & Professional Qualifications:
• Should be a holder of Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree or a Diploma with Medical education training from a recognized institution.
• Should have a Nursing Council of Kenya certificate.
• Should have a valid practice license from Nursing Council of Kenya.
• Should have good teaching and communication skills.
• Should be fluent in spoken and written English
• Should be ready to guide and counsel the students.
• Should be morally upright and a God fearing person.
• Should be ready to abide by Catholic Medical Ethics.
• Should be a good team player ready to work even under pressure.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application together with detailed updated curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials to reach on or before, Friday 24th May 2019.
Consolata Wamba Nursing School is a nurse training college in Samburu County, Samburu East sub-county in Wamba town.
The school is under the governorship of the Catholic Diocese of Maralal which covers the Samburu County.
The training school offers Diploma in KRCHN and is fully recognized by the nursing council of Kenya.
Applications should be addressed to:-
Community Nurse Training School,
P.O. Box 49 – 20603
You can reach as on 0724176525/ or 0728 335662
OR e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please include your email address and mobile number for a quick response.
Hand Deliveries to be dropped at the reception at Consolata Hospital Wamba Nursing School.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.